L-R: Ray Freyn, Dave. Jankowski, Bob Trox, Ann Guest
Post Commander Ann Guest organized delivery of baskets of fruit and other items to members of the James R. Hickey Post #120 who are less mobile during this Christmas season. Assisting Ann in loading the cars were Adjutant Dave Jankowski, Sgt. At Arms Bob Trox and District 7 Chaplain Ray Freyn. Not pictured is 2nd Vice Commander, Dave Borland. Post members residing in Wayne and Ontario Counties received a visit and a gift from the Post.
American Legion members and other Veterans are not forgotten. The County Nursing Home Staff remember their Veteran patients at Christmas time by decorating a tree with each of the Armed Forces represented on an ornament.
1. The Cash Bash is the Post’s Major Fund Raiser for the entire year!
2. The Post’s Sponsored Activities need your support!
3. It costs the Post $400.00 for each High School Junior sent to Boys’ State!
4. High School Scholarships are awarded to Pal-Mac Seniors!
5. Without your support, there is no Post!
1. Only 200 tickets available @$100.00 each
2. Prizes total of $14,500.00 awarded
3. 21 Winning Tickets to be drawn
4. You need not be present to win
5. Winning Tickets to be drawn at 7:00 pm, Feb. 22, 2014
6. Tickets available from Post Officers and, at the bar
7. Payment options available
8. Call the Post for more information (315) 597-2412
9. Buffet for Ticket Holder served at drawing
Check out the next page for why you need to support the Post
It takes a spirit of cooperation to help coordinate a successful annual Turkey and Ham Raffle. Local businesses from both Palmyra and Macedon pitched in to help us with our Post’s successful endeavor this year. Please visit these businesses and help us say thank you for their considerable generosity and support. With their support, our Post was able to raise funds that will help promote the projects and programs we have identified as important in our community. The following businesses contributed significantly to the success we had this year.
From Palmyra: Athenia Restaurant; Integrity Auto Sales, Curly’s Service Station, Foley & Foley Attorneys at Law, Goldy’s Goodies, Lock 29, Gallery of Styles, Bridge Tavern, Community Bank, Nimas, Queens Solar Nails, Bows and Bandanas, NAPA, Village Book Market, Village Hair Salon, Therapeutic Body Works and Salvatore’s Pizza
From Macedon: Empire Restaurant, Wayside Garden Center, Through the Garden Gate, ToadZ Restaurant and Flaherty’s.
Additionally, the Wal-Mart Super store in Macedon provided the turkeys for the raffle at a price that really supported our function. We are looking forward to working with these businesses again next year and hopefully others will accept our invitation as well.